I can’t believe it but it’s been over a month since Tess and I decided to do this project. We both happened to stumble upon it independently and after discussing it we decided to work on it together. After many hours of cutting, sewing, swearing, ripping out stitches and then resewing…VOILA!
The wrinkles are due to the fact that it sat in a heap on my bedroom floor for a few weeks before I even got around to photographing it. And the funny photo editing is because I spent a few hours this afternoon reading about photography and playing around with Photoshop.
I used some of the left over fabric to make a smaller pouch to house my Nintendo DS and games (insert nerd joke here.) The pattern turned out a little wonky but I had a lot of fun making my own pattern and using my sewing machine. The experience was also really inspirational and I have a few ideas for some other bags in mind.
Now I’m off to play Zelda on my DS. Good Night!